NEXT EVENT: September, 2022
First Friday Night Market — Summer Bash
Join us for a FREE, monthly vegan market at Grossmont Center at 5500 Grossmont Center Drive, from 5pm – 9pm. We’ll be celebrating the vegan lifestyle with all-vegan eats, sweets, drinks, goods, and music!
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT THIS EVENT.
Due to state law, pets are not allowed within 20 feet of open food vendors per state law (service animals always welcome).
WHEN: September 2, 2022
TIME: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
ADDRESS: 5500 Grossmont Center Drive, La Mesa, CA 91942
Now located next to Claim Jumper!
COST: Free! Open to all ages. No pets allowed.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Vegan in San Diego’s First Friday Night Market team
- SWEETS & GOODS
- Entrance is free!
- This event is family friendly, although music may be loud.
- This venue is ADA accessible. If there is anything Vegan in San Diego can do to be of assistance, please feel free to reach out via comment, direct message on Facebook or Instagram, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pets are NOT allowed within 20 feet of open food vendors due to state law. Service animals are welcome.
- Carpooling, ridesharing and bike riding are encouraged.
- There is free, unlimited parking on site, surrounding the shopping center.
- Most vendors accept cash and card.
- Most vendors bring at least one gluten free menu item.
- No soliciting or signature gathering will be allowed at this event.
- Please bring reusable straws and utensils! Plus reusable containers for to-go orders. 😉
Past Media Coverage
Read about our 2019 move to Grossmont Center in the La Mesa Courier!
Check out a gallery from our January 2019 event, captured by PACIFIC Magazine!
PACIFIC Magazine wrote an article about the return of First Friday Night Market after our first hiatus. Please note, our party has since relocated to GROSSMONT CENTER in La Mesa.
Banner designed by Dustin Halnez!